My New Website!



It has been a long time since I tried my hand at creating a website. After logging into several free sites, I closed down my first real website to save the money. I always missed having that chance to be creative in my thoughts and photo display. There is just so much you can do with the free bloggers and site.
Well, I am very proud of my new creation. I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think. "Leave you calling card", as a true Victorian woman would say

Lady Estelle    The Victorian Lady of Providence
http://victorianlady1800.bravesites.com/

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have been a silent follower for several Years, then I realized why some of My fave blogs weren't showing up in My blogroll, because I wasn't commenting.My own theory,I may be wrong of course.You have always been so much fun to follow.I'll try to visit more often.Blessings Your way- and I'm off to check out Your new site.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...