Annual Victorian Valentines Tea 2015

Today, I spent hours in my tea corner, preparing for "The Month of Love Tea."  I want to use the Valentine's theme, but more towards romance and love. So I decided on Cherubs rather then red hearts. I found this lovely glass top table at a flea market for $20.00. It makes for an excellent centerpiece.

        On the base of the small table is two little Cherubs playing.

    I will use to top of the table for a grand display of fruit and chocolates pastries.

I also found this great plate with little cherubs floating on the clouds. It is perfect to add to the theme.
  
                     After doing some research on this little plate, found it to be quite a collector's item.
I think the table is going to be perfect. I will start the shopping for the menu tomorrow.
the tea is not until Sunday. I have two good days to finalize everything.

Now, let's see. I do not want the tradition tea sandwiches. I think I will try something new. I want small open face sandwiches of cheese, tomatoes, dill with or on sourdough French bread.
This has been inspired by Tea Time Magazine on page 24. It's a Mini open face Dill Havarti and turkey Paninis.

This issue has been my inspiration for my Annual Victorian Valentines Tea on the 15th of this month. Thank you Tea Time.


Must have lots of chocolate and strawberries.
 And "what made a hit late year" was that unforgettable Fruit Tart and Italian Pastries from LaSalle bakery..


                      "This is going to be another success!"


1 comment:

Rachel and Family said...

I just love your blog and everything you share. It is so informative.
Thanks for sharing!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...