More Snow

Everything is so peaceful here at the tea Corner. It's a day before another snow storms to hit down here in New England. 

I am here at the tea corner relaxing and keeping a watch on the weather.  All is calm right now. "It's the calm before the storm."

I invite you to come sit and have tea with me before all have to get  their cars from off the streets. We can eat sweets and sip tea until the storm sends you home.
 It suppose to start late tonight and be really bad tomorrow(Monday) We have had so much snow this last two months. 
 Best wishes to all that have just come through it.God bless,
lady Estelle

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I love your blog. So refined and elegant!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...