Victorian Fashions And What It Takes To Wear Them.

What a great time I had at my reunion this Saturday. It was an out-of-doors event. The temperature was 94. . 

The heat did not stop me .

I did a performance for my alumni family on
"Victorian fashions and what it takes to wear Them".
 Giving them a closer look at what it took to be a Victorian women.


It was the first time I preformed this with men in the audience.







 It was most interesting.
 It was well received even by the Nuns in the audience.









 The audience was quite impressed because this was all new to them, even the Victorian era.
 It was most enjoyable to show them these beautiful under garments up close.








At the end of my presentation, I invited a volunteer to come up and be laced in a corset. 
She had never had one on and felt it was fun and quite comfortable. 






 My presentation went off fabulously. It was huge success.




2 comments:

Deanna said...

AWESOME!!!!

Summer said...

Beautiful photos! Love your blog ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...