Enjoy baking for my tea loving guest




I don't cook any more because all six of my children are out of the home and on their own.
They are raising their children and doing well, Thanks to the Lord!
I still enjoy baking though. I send many days here in my new tea salon, baking treats for my teas guest, that come to visit. It also helps to keep the studio warn on a cold winter's day..



 Crescent rolls filled with plum preserves and Pumpkin butter. Garnished with beautiful ripe black grapes.


I love sitting in the dinning room, enjoying tea and feeling and smelling the goodies in the oven. Reminds me of my childhood days.



4 comments:

Connie said...

So much elegance, I have only dreamed of having a tea or attending one where we all dressed in pretty spring or summer dresses and lovely straw hats. I don't think I have any friends that would go for it. . . so I'll just dream :) If I lived closer, I might beg and invitation to one of yours. We live in a western ranch and farming community and denim is the main fashion statement. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks, LOL. Your bakery goods and your beautiful surroundings is so charming. I love that you are keeping this amazing tradition alive and well.
Have a lovely day.
Connie :)

ladyestelle said...

My dear Connie,
Thank you for dropping by. If you are ever in my neck of the woods, you are truly welcome to tea and all the fixings.

Bernideen said...

Yes - how wonderful to smell yummy things in the oven. The room looks very inviting.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I have enjoyed reading all the things on your blog and the side bars about Mary Todd Lincoln clothes etc
You look wonderful in your period victorian dresses also

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...