My Beautiful Town of Providence

Providence, Rhode Island.
I have lived here for over 30 years and have grown to love it.
 It has much history here.

As you explore the city you find some of the most stately buildings that tell a great story of the past.
We have the story of Roger Williams, the founder of the town and his story of finding a place where people, of his time, could have religious freedom and live in peace.

With my passion for history I send lots of time researching new places in this town, that tells me stories of the Providence of old.


With The season changing, the town changes and I change with it.
I love it even more!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...