I am so excited. When I came home from work today I found my Truly Victorian Patterns was in the mailbox. I will spend the weekend trying to find the perfect material to start my apron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September Tea Travel
I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...
-
Christiana Carteaux Bannister: 19th Century Rhode Island Entrepreneur Join Mrs. Estelle Tucker Barada and the Warwick Historical Society fo...
-
Being a living history reenactor with a passion for history is not enough. We must teach our little children and the youth to enjoy it now, ...
-
I enjoy getting dress in my Victorian attire and strolling down some of Providence's historic neighborhoods. Just walking by and admirin...
2 comments:
Yes!!! And Truly Victorian Patterns are the best to sew with too! You will LOVE working with them, Estelle!!
Thanks D.Leigh,
I will definitely let you know how it turns out.
Lady Estelle
Post a Comment