June is my birthday month!

June is National Iced Tea Month and my birthday month.

June is my favorite month. Not just because it is my birthday month, but because it was always the first day of summer vacation, when I was a young girl.
It was time to enjoy not getting up so early, public pools were open, wearing shorts and all the out door activity.
I love to swim and go to the beach or parks.
I did not mine the heat, I loved it.

I always returned to school in September a bit wiser and a tad older.  HAPPY JUNE!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Estelle,
Have a fantastic Birthday!
Have a HaPpY HaPpy Birthday month.

God bless,
d

ladyestelle said...

Thank you dear lady.
Have a glorious summer.

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Happy June and Happy Birthday, Lay Estelle!

-Pam

ladyestelle said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Mary said...

You look beautiful in that dress.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...