Victorians had a passion for decorating for Christmas.
I am enjoying the snow out side and the smell of my spice rum tea brewing in the tea pot.
It is only two days before Christ here in the United States. I wonder what day it will fall on in other countries and how they will celibate it.
I wish everyone from all over the world a merry and peaceful Holiday!
From Lady Estelle and Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September Tea Travel
I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...
-
Christiana Carteaux Bannister: 19th Century Rhode Island Entrepreneur Join Mrs. Estelle Tucker Barada and the Warwick Historical Society fo...
-
Being a living history reenactor with a passion for history is not enough. We must teach our little children and the youth to enjoy it now, ...
-
I enjoy getting dress in my Victorian attire and strolling down some of Providence's historic neighborhoods. Just walking by and admirin...
3 comments:
Lady Estelle,
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! May the new year bring Victorian joy and beauty and may your troubles be few. :-)
-Pam
Thank you Pam.
God Bless!
Beautiful! Merry Christmas Miss Estelle!
Post a Comment