New Look and plans for my Tea Corner

Every year, after my birthday in June, I make many new changes in my life. Around early July, I had planned to close up my tea Corner to down size , to save much need funds. I began a long agonizing plan to dismantle my place and start getting rid of a lot of my precious things.
After two months, I became very depressed and overwhelm. I was not able to move a thing. I love the salon so much that I became ill just the thought of breaking it down and packing my life in boxes.
After long sleepless nights, I have decided not to make that move.
I will be remodeling and redesigning the Tea Corner. So stay in tune for the  new look of "Lady Estelle's Tea Corner."

4 comments:

Mary said...

I hope everything works out nicely for you and your tea salon! I think tea salons are lovely and wonderfully old-fashioned - it's a noble thing to create a business that honors history! I will be praying for you that everything goes well for you!

ladyestelle said...

Thank you so kindly, Mary. I feel blessed to have your inspiration. I wish you a glorious summer while it last.
Lady Estelle

Lady Kara said...

Hi Lady Estelle,

I'm sorry to hear about all your recent trials. I think it's a grand idea to remodel. I also agree with Mary's sentiments; plus, I love your hair! It's beautiful!

If I lived in your town, I would definitely be a regular guest at your salon. I too will be praying for your success.

God bless,

Lady Kara

Zaa said...

New journeys are healthy and remodeling the tea salon is sure to bring you renewed Joy of spirit and Blessings... You look so beautiful sitting on the sofa in your gorgeous dress.. Lovely blog...Thanks for sharing ..HUGS

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...