My Adventure to the Providence Art Club

This evening I attend an awards reception at the Providence Arts club. The Providence Art Club was founded in 1880.  Mr Edward Mitchell Bannister was one of the founding members.
 I was very much looking forward to this adventure.
As, I entered the club, I felt as I had step back in time. I had seen this old photo of some of the members back in the 1800's, enjoy breakfast in one of the sitting rooms.
Well, tonight

I got to see that same room. It was one of my favorite rooms of the club. It was enchanting.
As I roamed around like a little girl discovering new places, I came across a very small cozy sitting area with a warm fire going. I could sit there and get lost in the moment.
 But, then my friends found me and it was time to return back into the 21st century. I have decided that I will have a return visit in the future.It was a glorious night

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...