My Very First Civil War Attire

This is one of my first outfits I purchased from Littlehuggs Costumes. I made the waist coat shorter, added under selves and a Civil war bonnet to complete the look,





Littlehuggs Reenactment Costumes make Lady's and Girl's Civil War and Victorian costumes and clothing.

* This includes Victorian and Civil War reenactment costumes like Civil War nurse and mourning dress, pioneer / prairie, maid, and other Victorian costumes and underclothing for theater and reenactments. Littlehuggs Reenactment Costumes also makes other custom historic costumes like pilgrim and buck skinning "living history" costumes.
http://www.reenactmentcostumes.com/index.htm

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...