Enjoying a Victorian Summer

The Summer always starts off with the Memorial Day Parade. My grad daughter loves to attend the parade with me to see the clowns. What little girl does not enjoy those funny entertainers.

I love to march in the parade to give my support to the Hearthside House. We entered our float with the theme of our next upcoming event, which is The David Davidson Exhibit.








"Color &Light" Early 20th Century Portraits of Hearthside Exhibit.
 You are invited to come to this amazing exhibit, which will be on display all the month of June and July.
 It will be a wonderful way to spend a Summer afternoon.

2 comments:

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

How I love parades! You look so lovely in your beautiful dress and I adore the parasols. Glad your granddaughter got to see the clowns! Have a great week!

janice15 said...

Seems like lovely summer entertainment. I remember seeing Parades with my Aunt and Uncle up North..and loved it...enjoy your summer indeed...with love Janice

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...