Afternoon Tea With Little Girls and their Dolls!

On June 2, I hosted afternoon Tea with some lovely little girls and their dolls.
 This is a popular event at the Hearthside House/Museum in Linlcon, RI. 
It was their annual American Girl Doll Tea. 



 








 I was honored to be able to give the young ladies a few tips on Tea Etiquette and table manners. Theses ladies hung on to every word and showed me they paid close attention.



















The weather was perfect for out of door photo shot. 





2 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Modern Day Victorian Lady, Lovely post! Great fun to have. What a wonderful event. Puts ideas in my head to have a local Tea Party. Enjoyed the pics so much. Thank you for sharing. Gorgeous dress you are wearing. Looks beautiful on you.
God bless,
d

Bernideen said...

Your dress is just stunning and I know they loved your presentation!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...