Lady Estelle's Etiquette Tea at Hearthside

                              
 
It is important to teach little girls of today the Victorian  rule of etiquette, the right things to do at the right time. Little girls want to be pretty, so we as mothers and teachers must teach them how to act pretty.
In the Victorian times, little girls were treated as little women and were expected to obey the same etiquette rules as adults did.

Today, I  held a Victorian Tea and invited a local girl's  scout troop from North Providence. They enjoyed tea while hearing how little girls of their age were taught to be little ladies. I taught them tea etiquette, how to be gentle,  speak quietly, sit and stand tall and enjoy a good cup of tea.
                                            

 It was a memorable experience for the girls and myself. I am sure they will remember this day for the rest of their lives. I am pleased. I plan to do more of these Etiquette Teas in the future.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Dear Lady Estelle,
What a delightful and informative Tea to bless these precious young Ladies with etiquette and tea.
Awesome!
d

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...