All Things Victorian!


I love all things Victorian. The fashion and the style of the women of that era impress me the most. Women were very gracious to each other in that era. They took the time to dress for the occasion to socialize.They trained themselves on manner and etiquette to be pleasant in public. They pride themselves on their appearance and their social skills. I am meeting so many lovely ladies with the same passion of this era. I hope we will be able to learn from each other and keep the era alive..

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I really like your blog and the respect you have for the Victorians, who gave so much lasting beauty to our current society, through their fashions and architecture and family life.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...