A Spectacular Weekend!

I write this after a very full weekend of celebration for Hearthside's 200th!  I'm happy to report that our first major fundraiser was a huge success with some 200 coming out to toast Hearthside. 
 
 
All the months of planning certainly paid off and we were all delighted with the outcome.  But there was no rest for the weary, as Saturday morning brought a tour bus in from Colorado, followed by public tours of Hearthside all afternoon. 
 
Needless to say, it was a weekend of celebration and honor for Hearthside and a very fitting way to commemorate 200 years!  And the celebrating is not over!  On Sept. 23rd, Hearthside is being honored with an award by the Blackstone Valley Tourism Council!  It is truly an overwhelming year!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...