Today is the last day of February and we have only twenty days until Spring!
Ha ray!!!!
Hopefully we will see no more snow and this will be just a remembrance.
My wish for all my blog visitors and followers is, to "have a glorious last day of February"!
Make sure that some time today that you sit and enjoy a pot of your favorite tea and think the cool weather away.
Much admiration, Lady Estelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September Tea Travel
I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...
-
Christiana Carteaux Bannister: 19th Century Rhode Island Entrepreneur Join Mrs. Estelle Tucker Barada and the Warwick Historical Society fo...
-
Being a living history reenactor with a passion for history is not enough. We must teach our little children and the youth to enjoy it now, ...
-
I enjoy getting dress in my Victorian attire and strolling down some of Providence's historic neighborhoods. Just walking by and admirin...
1 comment:
I wish you could be closer to me so you could help with my tours. Thanks for the beautiful post. Drop by soon. Richard at My Old Historic House
Post a Comment