My Favorite Time of the Year,

I find that I love the fall with all it's color and grandeur. "It's time for change!" say's Mother Nature.
The trees get all dressed up and show off it's colors. Then cover the ground to soften your path.It time to really enjoy a cool walk in the park. You can truly dress for the occasion and not be too hot.
I can say that this is my favorite time of the year.
I have many plans for Fall decoration of the tea salon. I have placed at the top of the stair landing this lovely antique baby carriage to welcome my guest.
It has started to cool down here quite a bit there in New England. I have spent many days and evenings sitting out on my front porch reading or just day dreaming as the cool air comforts me to a quick nap.
Such a peaceful season! I wish all my kindred spirited friend a time of good harvest and tranquility.
Lady Estelle

2 comments:

Richard Cottrell said...

Yes, I can finally spend time on the porch. it has been so hot and dry in Mo. it has not been pleasant. I look forward to many an evening in the porch swing now till winter. Richard from my Old Historic House.

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures and I love the fall weather and time of year myself

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...