ReOpening the Tea Corner

With the settling in of my new job and deciding not to move, it is time to get back to the redesigning and reopening my Victorian tea Corner. I have more time to spend on it now.
Everything is falling into place. I have changed my parlor into more sitting room for tea. I have removed some furniture and added two small tables for four. I will be looking around yard sales and flea markets for older style wooden chairs. I do not want them to match. I will decorate each one differently. I think that will be fun.
I needed a buffet table for food and tea service, so I used the old antique office deck. It was to large and heavy to remove. It works quite well as a buffet.



I will be able to entertain up to eight for a lovely afternoon of tea.
I planned to reopen the Salon on Saturday afternoon. I have invited some of my friends over for tea to sit and enjoy the beginning process with me.  I hope everyone will be as pleased with it as I am.
The work to the Corner is by far, not done.
I have great plans for the coming Fall.

3 comments:

ornamentsbypink said...

Lady Estelle your tea salon looks so inviting! I like the teapot and the teacups with the green flowers, I think they are so pretty. Everything looks good!
Mary

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Dear friend, your tea room looks very nice. I am sure you will have good luck, because the work well done,always have reward. Blessings

Lady Kara said...

Lady Estelle,

How wonderful to be reopening! It looks absolutely lovely. Lately I myself have been contemplating starting a business. I'm leaning more towards antiques, but...maybe an old-fashioned tea salon is just what this town needs...? We shall see. Take care dear Lady.

God bless,

Lady Kara

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...