Amercan Girl Doll Tea!

All little girls love having tea parties with their dolls. At least the little girls of the past did. I so enjoy keeping this dying art alive with our 21st century little girls.



We at Hearthside House make it a tradition, every year to hold an American Girl Doll Tea Party to teach etiquette and history of the lives of little girls of the past.
We have tea, etiquette lessons, door prizes and then a tour of our glorious house.



This has been one of our most popular events, so we must be doing something right!

1 comment:

The Victorian Girl said...

I'm not a little girl, but I would love a tea party like that!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...