On This Day, 2 Years Ago!

ON THIS DAY NOVEMBER 26, 2016, the

Grand Opening of StudioE/ Tea Salon

Public
· Hosted by StudioE/ Tea Cottage and Victoriana Lady Estelle
Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 5 PM – 10 PM




 I am very excited to invite you to the
 Grand Opening of StudioE/ Tea Salon.
I have been planning this for over 10 years
 when my passion for tea exploring became an obsession.
Now, I have done it!
I would like for you to come and enjoy my passion and
 a wonderful Tea Experience.
Join me on Saturday, November 26, 2016.
Doors will be open at 5pm -10pm
A Donation will be asked of $10.00 to sponsor 
"The Young Girls Etiquette Program" 
which will be starting up in StudioE/Tea Salon.
Please RSVP by November 19, for space is limited.

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...