Home Sweet Home

   I live  in an old Providence apartment building over looking the city.

The building was built in the early 1900's. 




 I has  very high ceiling and large parlor windows.



 “It has a lovely built-in china cabinet in the dining room. The Parlor of the apartment has the old cozy charm of it's era." I have decorated my home to reflect my lifestyle". Lots of dolls,  lace and doilies. 


Many pictures of ladies in nineteenth century dress grace the walls.
  I have purchased some things of vintage reproduction because I finds the authentic too costly. “I do collect tea pots, cup and tea items. I will spend more for them than I should.”

 

But this is what makes it "HOME SWEET HOME!

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

I think you have created a lovely place here and such inviting colors and decorating. I so enoyed seeing this!

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Bernideen, You have been an
inspiration for me for many years..

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...