A Simple life!


I live a simple life enjoying music, reading, writing in my journal, and scrap booking. My apartment is done modestly but comfortable.


I surround myself with images and things of the pass, from the pictures on the walls, lost of dollies and classical music. I am truly in a time wrap.


This is home








My life long work has been in catering to the public, so when I come home, I step back in time. I love to have tea by lantern light. I will bake myself some warm tea cookies or treats to enjoy with my tea.I do not have a TV in my parlor.That is something I can do without.



1 comment:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Your home is gorgeous and I want to live there!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...