My Style of Dress.

People ask me quit often about my style of dress. Do I make my own clothes? Where do I purchase my dresses?
Well, sad to say, I do not make my own clothes yet. I purchase many of my dresses from Recollection and my shoes and accessories from Blockade Runners.



I enjoy wearing a comfortable boot that I can depend for warmth and durability.This boots I wore all winter long. They also got me thought a very wet and muddy reenactment of the Civil War on Chase Farm. We spent the two day weekend in a muddy field in Lincoln. I had no complaints of cold and wet feet. They held up though the whole War.





A RECOLLECTION EXPERIENCE

My experience with Recollections has been a memorable one from the beginning of my journey back in time.I purchase my very first Victorian dress from them.



I was so please when they entered my story on their "Valued Customer List"

http://www.recollections.biz/Estelle.htm




No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...