A Christmas Victorian Stroll


Each year, a group from the Hearthside House who "love to dress" has participated in a Victorian Stroll in Pascoag as they kick off their Christmas season. I had the pleasure to join them this year. It was on Sat. Nov. 28th starting around 4:00. We just walked around the streets for an hour or so, looking pretty and making their event a success with our presence. There are usually only a handful of others who are dressed.
We take this opportunity to hand out fliers to promote some of our upcoming Christmas events at Hearthside. In the past we have had many visitors at Hearthside from Pascoag and Burrillville because of it.
At this event you meet many talented craft people who display their talents by making wonderful Christmas delights. It was a festive event.

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...