Anticipation Of Spring!

I went to bed, it was cold. I got up this morning and it was still cold.

           At this point, I am anticipating Spring! I can't wait to hear the birds singing out side my window.
You know you have cabin fever when you leave the Christmas Bird Ornaments out in the bird cage, so you can talk to them. The only thing is that they do not sing nor make a sound. Oh well!
I will hang some Easter Bunnies on the wall and think Spring thoughts with a nice cup of hot tea. I will sit here and wait for Spring, for it is cold outside!

5 comments:

Lady Kara said...

What an adorable post! Your corners look so cozy and inviting. I love the bird cage!

I think half the fun of Spring is anticipating it.

God bless!

ladyestelle said...

You are so right Lady Kara.
Lady Estelle

Spooky Scary Witchy said...

I think half the fun of spring would be to move to florida! We keep talking about moving somewhere warm. I'm always cold.
I like the cage with your christmas bird ornaments, thats a good idea. I'll have to keep an eye out for a little old birdcage for next christmas!

Denise said...

Hello my Dear,I'm your 50th follower! congratulations,I'm at 49followers on my blog.In fact, I think you were my 49th. Were the same age too.Lets see what else we have in common.

Historical Ken said...

My Dear Miss Estelle -
I have a question to ask you - - - -
Might you know what happened to the Time Warpians page?
I just went to it and it's gone.
January is half over...spring is that much closer...

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...