Preparing for the Civil War Ball

Music by The Camp Lincoln String Band
Doubletree Hotel Milford, MA
I can't wait to show off my new ball gown. The color is perfect for the bringing in of Spring.



I have decorated the bodice just a little by adding tiny flowers across the chest plate. I did not want to take from the softness of the design.
I just wanted to add a little bit of me to this lovely gown.

I will add these tiny flowers to my hair and gloves. I will hopefully get a chance to take pictures, if I am not having too much fun.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I still say lucky beautiful you.How I would just Love going with you.

Mary said...

Oh, gorgeous!!! Love the color and the lace.

Betty Ann Harris said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could go with you too. You will have to give us a full report.

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Oh how "BELL" Beautiful!!;-)
Have soooo much fun!!
Blessings and Hugs, Linnie

Richard Cottrell said...

Love your new gown. The color is so good on you. Please drop by some time and visit. Richard at My Old Historic House

ladyestelle said...

Thank you all for stopping by. Have a glorious day!
lady Estelle

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...