The True Victorian/Edwardian Network



Etiquette for women, men and young children has never changed. They are still the same as in the past:
I have created a network group to keep the decorum of the day alive.
The subjects in this group are :~ Behavior, Body language,~Poise and Posture,~ Beauty, Health and Fitness,~ Image and Appearance,
~ Fashion and Accessories,~ Etiquette,~ Cooking and Dining skills,~ Dating, Dances and Parties,~ Effective communication,~ Writing and Penmanship,~ Cultural,
~ Figure correction and Corset-training,~ Parenting & Mentoring for young children.

Let us step back in time and revisit these times and era!
http://thetruevictorian.ning.com/

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...