I am a Timewarpian?




Here at this Interview section, you will get to meet Timewarpians and regular folks that simply love retro things and old school values. Learn about the other guests, their home life, their work, and their passion for retro.I am a Timewarpian.
http://timewarpwivesinterviews.blogspot.com/

TIME WARP LIVING

Time Warp Living Is a retro movement where both men and women have taken radical action to escape what they see as the hectic grind of modern life. Past eras had their share of difficulties. Could it be that these timewarpians have overly romanticized the past, or were those times really better than our own? You decide.

1 comment:

Lyric said...

"Could it be that these timewarpians have overly romanticized the past, or were those times really better than our own? You decide. "

I believe they (as well as myself) have overly romanticized the past (said tongue-in-cheek). The husband and I live off-the-grid on what is a less than ideal income by modern standards. Our lack of income informs our lifestyle choice.

Additionally, I have embarked on a journey of reinventing my wardrobe from modern, pants-wearing to that of 1930's - 1950's, and the wearing of dresses on a daily basis. As with many ventures that I start I underestimated what it will take to fully accomplish this feat, LOL. Truly I thought this would be tackled within some months yet I have been at this for well over a year. Thankfully, I am learning and having a ball on the journey. It's the lack of funds mentioned above that have slowed down the trip, fyi.

Meeting people, albeit cyberlly, like Lady Estelle is making it all the more worthwhile.

Cheers,

Lyric
https://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...