Results of This Great Weekend of Events!

I had a full and exciting weekend . On Saturday (my birthday) we had "Open House at Hearthside"
The turn out was excellent for our Antique Appraisal Day, featuring the  nationally-renowned antiques expert, author and appraiser Paul Royka . He did an excellent job and our guests had an amazing time.

That same day, in the evening, I was given a surprise birthday party at my dear and good friend Thomas Ferguson home.



It was held in his back yard. We had a elegant sit down dinner with 3 courses.

The table was perfectly set and the service was well done. I was very much impressed.

Being I work in the hotel in banquets, my friend wanted to wow me on this special evening. Well, he did.
This lovely birthday cake tea pot set was made for me, by our hotel baker.
I was truly impressed. It was so well done that no one want to cut into it. I will save it for viewing for a couple of days.

It was truly a wonderful evening and I feel very fortunate to have such great family and friends.
I wish all who have a birthday this month, a happy and blessed one.


On Sunday my son Alex, who is in the National Guards, invited the family and friends to the


Rhode Island National Guard Open House and Air Show in Quonset State Airport .



"Thunderbirds U.S. Air Force 2010"
It was an amazing event.To watch the air plans take off and entertain you with their fancy flying, It was breath taking.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

HaPpY belated BiRtHdAy!!!!

God richly bless you,
d from HomeHaven

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...