A Gift for a Lady!


My new found friend made a not-so-good day turn into a great day for me. As I dragged my tired self home from work, not feeling myself, what was waiting for me? At the top of my landing was a delivery for Lady Estelle. I knew right away what it was and who it was from. I could not wait to get inside my apartment and open it up.
Low and behold! A beautiful pink parasol from Peggy Ann.

It brightened up my day and I will be beholding to her.
 She is a true kindred spirit. May God bless her.

 What a lovely gift and I am blessed to have her as my friend.

Please, go to her website and get to know her.
 http://www.lace-parasols.com/index.html
Have a great day! Lady Estelle

6 comments:

lilian lopez said...

What a beautiful gift! oh you are so lucky, you are really blessed with friends. Have a wonderful week! besos. Lilián.-

janice15 said...

A most wonderful gift for a dreary soul....have a most wonderful rest of the week...with love Janice

Lydia said...

This is absolutely wonderful and I would love to know how to find one!!! How inspiring, how lady like and feminine.

I love having your blog come up on my blog roll when you do a new post, and have sent others to look at it too.

Connie said...

What a lovely and elegant blog you have created. I enjoy all the history. The hats, the corsets, the pretty pink parasol. Just a delightful walk into the past. Your newest follower, Connie :)
Please accept my invitation to visit and hopefully follow my blog, too. My welcome-mat is always out. Have a great day!

ladyestelle said...

I want to take this time to thank you all for stopping by and stepping back in time with me. I am please you are enjoying the adventures.
Lady Estelle

Richard Cottrell said...

The pink umbrealla is the bomb. I am so glad you left a comment for me today. I see your tea party all the time. I used to decorate all my mothers hats when I was a kid. Not many mothers would let there kid do that. Richard from My Old Historic House.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...