The Ending to a good year!

 2013 is quickly coming to an end. It was a good year for me.
 I had many new adventures and met wonderful new friends to take the journey with me.
 I have learned a lot about myself and feel quite lucky.
 I have no regrets on how the year went for me. If I had to do it all over, I would not change a thing.
 Yes, life have been good to me and I am truly grateful!
 I want to thank my friends who have inspired me in my quest for knowledge of history and my heritage.
 As I look back on what I have learned, I am ready for what the future holds for me.
I am ready to bring in 2014 as a true Victorian and Historian.

2 comments:

lilian lopez said...

Glad your year was wonderful and I wish you a wonderful 2014 too! besos. Lilián.-

Maria said...

Ms. Stella, I just thank you for your 2013 postings. I love to see your pictures and downloads of winter. Keep up the good work! love love your blog! God Bless for a prosperous 2014

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...