Recapping the Year of 2014

Before the year is up, I would like to recap and highlight some memorable times.

Once again I have learned so much about myself and what I want for the future. I have been able to teach others and grow at the same time.  Folks have enjoyed my Victorian interpretation and have respected my style of life.
 I sent much happy and rewarding hours in research to find other amazing people with the same passion for the restoration of the historic lifestyle, as myself.
 I have meet so many new friends that have been very inspirational to my growth..

 I had a very wonderful year inspiring young girls to embrace the social graces that life has to offer. . Teaching them good manners, to be graceful and to respect their appearance is something that will be useful throughout their lives. It has been very rewarding to me as well as my family. This young lady is my new adopted grand daughter who has embrace history and it's lifestyle.

I would like to sent Christmas greeting to my faithful readers and  assure you more adventurous stories to tell you in 2015.


RE-CAPPING "What's Happening with Lady Estelle Tea corner....good bye to 2014


 These lovely photos are taken at the Downton Abbey Tea, hosted at the Historic Hearthside House in Lincoln, Rhode Island. ...I was Mrs P,




 These photos were at a young girls birthday party. It was on a very warm July afternoon in her back yard, I brought my tea sets, pots and everything needed to enjoy a summer's tea.




It was a great Year.

2 comments:

Musings of a Couturiere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Musings of a Couturiere said...

Lovely Blog! Now I must visit this historic house when I'm back on the East Coast! Thanks for sharing :)

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...