THE TRUE VICTORIAN TEA SOCIETY


                                    THE TRUE VICTORIAN TEA SOCIETY



Step Back In Time

Step Back in Time with me to a moment of "Days Gone By"~
Where manners and eloquence were the rule.
A time when politeness and courtesy were just a normal way of life.
A time when Men were truly "Gentlemen", and they treated women Like "Ladies".
How I longs for Those Days Again or the days when a women would have always been treated with honor and respect.
I love the kindness and gentleness of the period.
My friends say that I must have lived my previous lives in that era,or perhaps,
I am what they call an "Old Souls" just looking for the time to go back.
I feel that this was MY TIME.

This Victorian Society site is for all kindred spirits that love the taking of tea and all things Victorian. 
JOIN TODAY
 http://victoriansociety.ning.com/home

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...