Afternoon tea for young girls!

The Rhode Island Black Heritage Society asked me to be a guest speaker at their young girls elegant tea.
I was honored.
This would be my 3rd year contributing my services to this important event. The persentation was on the taking of tea in a proper manner.

It was a pleasure to work with Ray Rickmen, Robb Dimmick and Shemika Moore.

The young ladies came all divinely dress with handmade hats to get it the tea spirit,








These lovely young girl are at an impressionable age and need proper guidance on the social graces.
I hope that what they have learned from me, will follow them into womanhood.














Special thanks goes out to the parents. For they know of the importance of these teas and etiquette lessons.

I am honored that they allowed me, Lady Estelle to be their teacher and hostess...

2 comments:

Torri said...

You and the girls look great!!! I really enjoyed these pictures. :) You're amazing! ^^

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Torri,
It was a beautiful day. The little girls were so adorable. Tank you for stopping by.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...