Blessings From Harriett Henry

I received a beautiful email that I felt compelled to share with you. It made my day!
 
 
 
Greetings Miss Estelle,
I just wanted to write to tell you how much I enjoyed your lovely Modern Day Victorian blog. I am a 68 year old teacher from El Paso, Texas who loves reading, history, and gardening.
Your blog is really beautiful, and I so much like your emphasis on the noble cultivation of those qualities that make a lady regardless of the time period.
Again, thank you for the pleasure you give to all who visit your blog, and for the work you are doing with young women.  I have tried to do the same work with my own granddaughter, and I will be sharing your blog with her.
Blessings upon you and yours,
Harriett Henry

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...