2016 was a glorious year

 Today is New Years Eve. I would like to take this time and say "Good Bye. "

2016 was a glorious year for me.
It was my first year of retirement. I have accomplished much and I am very pleased with my accomplishments

 Along the way, I have met many new friends with an appreciation for my passion for Victorian fashion and the love for Tea. 
I introduce them to the history of tea and the proper way to enjoy a good pot of tea.
 I have been living my dream. I was successful in opening up a Tea Salon where I invite other to come and enjoy a step back in time, relax and feel a simpler style of life.
 As guests, I cater to them with tea and sweet delights, They come and read, listen to music and socialize the old fashion.

 In creating this little social club, I have my own concierge where folks can come to network, relax, and socialize while having a wonderful tea experience.
 It is quite rewarding  knowing I have creating a place that is so badly needed in today's hustle and bustled times.
 I hope that 2017 will bring more good fortunes.

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...