An Uplifting Event!


I am the happiest when I am visiting Art Galleries, Antiques Shops or Museums. On this occasion, attending  Johnston & Whales Culinary Museum in Providence, I meet such lovely folks, which will become my life long friends.



Meeting Sylvia Ann Soares for the very first time.
comments 

Sylvia Ann Soares--- Happy for the occasion--to meet and know you, Lady Estelle!! 
Looking forward to attending more of your elegant appearances.


 I have known Lady Kye for many years, but lost touch. It was so nice to see her again.

 This was my first time meeting the honorable Mr. Ray Rickman. He was very active with fundraising for the Rhode Island Black Heritage Society. I was so impressed with him and the organization, I gave him my support with a check. I was pleased to be apart of an organization that is teaching and preserving my heritage.


No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...