2019 Presentaton at North Smithfield Heritage Assocation!

The North Smithfield Association had their Annual Member's Meeting and Potluck Dinner.
 I was asked to give a talk and presentation on Victorian fashion's and lifestyle.
 The Special Event Coordinator was a very good friend of mine, which we had not seen each other in years.
 It was a honor for me to do this and get reacquainted with her again. We has worked together on organizing period correct attire for Docents at the historic Hearthside House. She is a qualified seamstress of many years. 
She is my assistant here with my presentation.

  The presentation showed how a Victorian woman dressed for a night out!












As you can see, it was a huge success!
 

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

How very interesting - I am, sure they loved you!

Deanna said...

Lovely presentation! I know you did well with this. Would have enjoyed seeing it first hand.
God bless,
d

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...