My Victorian Lifestyle

I was asked about my home life and my Victorian style of dress. Come take a tour and enjoy a step back in time
Welcome to My Cozy Parlor!
This is my Victorian sitting parlor. A true step back in time. Lots of lace, dollies and frill.

Find more photos like this on A True Victorian/Edwardian Tea Lover's Corner





Now step into my tea room!
I have created the tea room to entertain my family, Red Hat and Victorian Society friends. It is also where I teach young girls table setting and tea etiquette.

Find more photos like this on A True Victorian/Edwardian Tea Lover's Corner


I love to dress in the Victorian era and I have also incorporated in my daily life style. Some of my outfits I buy from Recollections and some I had made just for me.

Find more photos like this on A True Victorian/Edwardian Tea Lover's Corner


I hope you enjoyed the tour of my home and my passion for dressing up in Victorian Attire. Please come for a visit and have tea with Lady Estelle

4 comments:

Lady Kara said...

OOOOOOOOOOH!!! I love it!! You did a marvelous job decorating. Great costumes. I'd like to get into reenactment, too. I have an acting/theater background. How did you do it? Did you contact your local historical society?

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Lady Estelle-

I love your beautiful home and your magnificent wardrobe. You are so lucky to be able to dress in the Victorian style every day! I really like your wood wainscotting in your tea room. Everything is so inviting!

-Pam

ladyestelle said...

Greeting Kara.
I had an acting course in Boston Conservatory of music, but I really wanted to dance at that time. I never thought I would be acting in my later days. I belong to a living History Worldwide Network that is helpful in my passion for the Victorian and Civil War era.
http://www.livinghistoryworldwide.comThanks for stopping by. I love the company!

ladyestelle said...

My dear Eastlake Victorin,
Yes, That is the feature of this apartment that help me chose it for my Victorian salon and home.
I am not able to afford the luxury of an authentic Victorian home which have always been my dream,put maybe one day my dreams will come true.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...