Victorian Autumn with the Victorian Trading Co

I absolutely love Autumn. It's the earthly colors of this season that gives fashion that brilliant look. We take the colors from the trees, the birds and the ground to create this awesome theme.
I put this outfit together to welcome in the fall season.
I am very fond of Victoria Trading Co.
Because of my love for the Victorian/Edwardian style dress, I find that this company has recreated the look and life style quit well. Two of my favorite hats  I purchased from this delightful company.
Household goods are nicely represented to keep with  the Victorian look also. I got this lovely clothes basket made to hold your dirty clothes so elegantly.


 


















I would like to take this time to wish you a Happy Harvest and a Glorious Victorian Autumn!



3 comments:

Deanna said...

You look fantastic!
So glad Fall is here. So glad.

God bless,
d

ladyestelle said...

Happy Harvest, dear Deanna. Thanks for stopping by!

Lady Kara said...

I love VTC, too! I have a rose carafe by my bedside, a nightgown, a rose pin, and other things that I purchased from there! I've got my eye on the new farmhouse telephone for my kitchen...some day...:^)

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...