Memorial Day Parade in Lincoln, RI

It was a lovely warm Monday morning in May, 2015. Our Memorial Day parade went off as planned.
My grand daughter had been marching with me, in the parade ever since she was 7 years old. She is now 11.
We are reminding the young onlookers about the upcoming American Girl Doll Tea Party next weekend, on May 30 and the 31.
We, at the Hearthside House Museum, are also preparing for our upcoming event " The 1904 World Fair"

                                         In July, on Sunday, the 12th.


                                                     At the Hearthside House Museum
                                It turned out to be a day to remember! Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...