A New Found Friend!


Nice to meet you, Estelle (virtually). I was so happy to find your blog and site!  I am ALSO a former Harlem School of Dance student. I've worked professionally on stage and I am now a playwright and screenwriter...who happens to LOVE Victorian and Edwardian dress and history (see my blog http://victoriaedward.blogspot.com/2014/02/in-my-own-image.html)  I have been looking for balls, dances, picnics, teas and events to wear my Edwradian lawn dress, and the new Worth reproduction bustle gown that I just purchased. Also interested in period dance events and classes that aren't too far from NYC.  California seems to be more on the ball when it comes to period events.



Victoria and Edward: Black NY and London, 1837-1910: IN MY OWN IMAGE: I have always liked cosplay and to dress in period costume. From a little girl dressing extravagantly every Halloween, to my early caree...

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...