Providence Most Beautiful Victorian Homes and Mansions

I enjoy getting dress in my Victorian attire and strolling down some of Providence's historic neighborhoods. Just walking by and admiring these spectacular home is a true step back in time.

Governor Henry Lippitt Mansion
199 Hope Street  Providence

Edward Carrington House. 1810-12
 Providence, Rhode Island.
 This building currently serves as the home of Brown University's Alumni Affairs.  

This is the Aldrich House.1700's.
 Currently Museum of the Rhode Island Historical Society.
                    110 Benevolent Street, Providence, Rhode Island.  

   
Chancellor William Goddard House. 1822-1881.
 Brown Street (corner of George Street), Providence, Rhode Island.
This building currently serves as the home of Brown University's Alumni Affairs.


Applied Mathematics Building
George Street
Providence, Rhode Island

Ebenezer Knight Dexter House. 1800.
Angell Street, Providence, Rhode Island.   


Cooke and Angell Streets.
Providence, RI


Residence.
 Brown and Power Streets,
Providence, Rhode Island.


6 comments:

Patrizia said...

Beautiful & amazing all at once. Oh, to go back to years gone by....

Patrizia

Historical Ken said...

Thank you for showing the photos of historic Providence. I don't know if I will ever make it there but I certainly enjoyed this (and the previous) posting.

ladyestelle said...

My dear Ken,
I wish one day you could come to Providence and take a stroll with me.

Historical Ken said...

What an honor that would be for me! I promise if that day ever comes I shall look you up!
Of course, I return the invitation for you to stroll with me in Greenfield Village should you ever come to Michigan!

Rebecca said...

What a wonderful blog. That is my favorite time period too. I love to get dressed up when our local historical house puts on events-and I live in an old farmhouse built around 1850.

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Rebecca, for stopping by. I hope you will come often and see when my next dress up date is.
Have a great Holiday!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...