Pascoag Holiday Victorian Stroll-2010

On Saturday-November 27th, 2010,

We, docents from Hearthside joined with Burrillville Historical Preservation Society and Pascoag Fire District Hose No.1 to celebrate the beginning of the Christmas holidays.
Santa drove into the center of the town of Parcoag sitting up high on a beautiful decorated fire engine. You knew he was coming as you could here the fire sirens for miles. What a spectacular entrance for the kids to see and here.

There was  house-drawn hayrides, crafts and food vendors. We even got time to get in some Christmas shopping for some unique gifts. It was fun to see lots for people out with their families enjoying Christmas in their historic town.
We always go visiting our Pascoag neighbors that reside in the local nursing home and participate in their gingerbread house contest. We never get to meet the contestants for they are all in bed by the time we get there. Here are some of my favorites.
A Gingerbread House for a Cure of Breast Cancer.

Second choice.
Gingerbread House to Support our Troops!


There was so much more to see. I wish I had taken more pictures, but it is very difficult to use the camera when you step back in time.

2 comments:

Patrizia said...

How very quaint & lovely ~ the outfits are gorgeous! I so enjoy seeing your photos :D

Patrizia

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Patizia,
It's always so nice to here from you.
Lady Estelle

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...