Our Dressmakers!


"The Hearthside House is our home away from home. This lovely house is kept preserved by us, the "friends of Hearthside". As Docents to this Victorian mansion, we have relied on Recollection to keep us dressed in our period clothing, as we welcome our visitors here. No matter what the occasion, dressed in our Recollection fashion, we have dazzled our guest and friends. Thanks to you for making our experience at Hearthside a true step back in time. "

Lady Estelle T. B. and Kathy H.

http://www.recollections.biz/Estelle.htm

4 comments:

Patrizia said...

Each time I stop in Im reminded of how very pleasant it is to visit your blog.

Patrizia

ladyestelle said...

Thank you Patrizia. I am pleased you enjoy it.
Lady Estelle

Torri said...

You look fabulous. :) Nice dress!

ladyestelle said...

Thank you and Happy Holidays, Torri.

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...