The Underfaker's Ball

I had a mystical and adventurous Halloween. I was invited to the Undertaker's Ball in Newport, Rhode Island.
I dressed as The Bride of Transylvania. In order to dress for the part, I had to do a little research of the Count of Transylvania. This is what I found out.
http://dracula-transylvania.blogspot.com/The Count of Transylvania,  Dracula as some know him, is a fictional character of Bram Stoker's 1897 horror novel "Dracula the Vampire".  Some aspects of his character may have been inspired by the 15th century Romanian general and Wallachian Prince Vlad III the Impaler. Watch this youtube and feel the chilling thrill.


A good Halloween thrill would not be without a portal of the Count. Well I meet the Count at the Ball.


I was taken in by his eye. I longed for him to bite my neck,so to  be the true Bride of Count Dracula.

I hope your Halloween was as thrilling and romantic as mine!

No comments:

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...