A Old Fashion Friendship.



In today's times it is very hard to enjoy an afternoon the old fashion way, with good friends and relax in a stress free atmosphere.
I had that wonderful afternoon spent with such supportive friends and great conversation. One would not have asked for a well spent, old fashion, step back in time

As my guest arrived, we posed graciously for our portrait to be taken,
which we greatly enjoy.
We obviously dress for the occasion and love to set the stage for our journey back in time.

We then went into the tea room to partake of a plentiful display of tea treats and conversation.  The table was set for my guest to enjoy until their hearts content.  It made for a true Victorian Valentine's feast.

3 comments:

D. Leigh said...

How lovely is that!!! You all look so wonderful and delighted. Lady Estelle? Is that the new skirt you made I am hoping to be seeing in the pictures?

lilian lopez said...

That is a beautiful picture. I must say I die for victorian clothes, Oh, Lady Estelle you are so lucky.
besos. Lilian.-

ladyestelle said...

Yes, D.
I am wearing the skirt that a made myself. I am glad you noticed. It was a great conversation piece.Much compliments!

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...