The Outfit is complete!

Do you remember this beautiful bodice that I showed you a while back?
Well, I had a skirt made to wear with it. It took some time, but now it is complete.

Well worth the wait. I just love the flowers on the bustle. It is so feminine.
 This was custom made to my likings. I feel like Royalty.

The designer is a talented lady from "Seams Victorian."
Seams Victorian specialize in Victorian attire, unique ooak items and beautiful things for the home.
www.seamsvictorian.etsy.com


"I would like to thank Leanna for creating this outfit for me
and also making me look and feel beautiful!".

6 comments:

Miss Sandra said...

Quite stunning!

Have a lovely day..
Sandra

Leanna said...

It was my pleasure creating this outfit for you, Estelle! You look absolutely fantastic in it!

lilian lopez said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! IT´S ONE OF THE BEST .besos. Lilian.-

StudioCherie said...

Breathtaking! You do look like a queen.

seannaapproved said...

Hi, I just found your site and love it! Your clothes are beautiful! I'm now a follower.

Come stop by one of my sites:
lizzies-desk.blogspot.com
or
thevintagedame.blogspot.com

God Bless,
Lizzie

Lady Kara said...

Absolutely fabulous! Your blog is quite pleasing, to say the least. I've visited your other sites as well and am quite fascinated! Would love to have tea with you someday. :^)

September Tea Travel

 I am happy to say my tea time travels are on it's way. I have decided to visit as many tea shops and salons as I can. Will be looking t...